It is also known as Triticum vulgare and its native country is United States. The harvesting is done when the stalks changes from green to yellow to brown. Its germ part is used, act as a best preservative to the other oils.
• It increases the blood circulation in the human body
• It consist of numerous nutrients than other grain oil
• It is good to add in the baby food
• It plays an important role in reducing the blood pressure and the cholesterol level
• This oil also improves the endurance, muscle spasms and fatigue
• It is used in skin care products and in cosmetic industry
• This oil is mixed with the other carrier oil and then massaged onto the skin for the shining
Vitamin A, proteins, minerals, fatty acids (oleic, palmitic, linoleic and linoenic), Vitamin C, Vitamin B2
The almond and the other carrier oils.
|Product Name||Wheat Germ Carrier Oil|
|Botanical Name||Triticum Vulgare|
|Product Code||MS - 1325|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Color & Odor||Golden yellow to amber brown liquid with Characteristic odor|
|Methods of Extraction||Cold-pressed of the wheat germ|