Vanilla oil bears its origin from Central America & Mexico. The natural essential oil is extracted from herbaceous climbing vine by the method of Steam Distillation Process. The verb herb is worldwide famous for its aphrodisiac properties. The extracted oil gives out a distinctive sensual fragrance. Botanical name of this oil is Vanilla Planifolia. It has proved to be very effective in treatment of a number of health issues and many other purposes. The oil is deep brown in colour and gives out rish, sweet, vanilla-like odour.
- Due to its excessively sensual and pleasant fragrance, this oil is widely used in the perfumery industry
- Vanilla essential oil is anti- carcinogenic in nature to some extent. This makes this oil helpful in curing cancer as it slows down and finally stopping the growth of cancer cells
- The oil is also anti- oxidizing and thus helps in alleviating a lot of health related problems. It neutralizes free radicals and repairs any damages done to body
- Vanilla essential oil is excellent anti- depressant and quickly lifts up the mood
- Vanilla oil is known for its comforting properties. It effectively reduces inflammations due to fever and convulsions. It also reducesanxiety, stress and treats allergies
Vanilla oil blends well different essential oils like benzoin, jasmine, lavender, grapefruit and ylang-ylang.
Major constituents of vanilla essential oil are vanillin, vanillic acid and p-hydroxy-benzaldehyde.
|Product Name||VANILLA OIL|
|Botanical Name||Vanilla Planifolia|
|Product Code||MS - 1057|
|Country of Origin||Central America & Mexico|
|Color & Odor||Deep Brown in Color & Rich, Sweet, Vanilla-like Odor|
|Methods of Extraction||Steam Distillation Process|