Tarragon Essential Oil
Tarragon essential oil is obtained from leaves and flowering tops by the method of the steam distillation process. It is scientifically known as artemisia dracunculus. It is a perennial herb and woody stem which can grow up to 1m in length. It has a pale yellow flower in color with silky and fine hairs. It is related to the sunflower family. It is generally known as little dragon and estragon.
Uses & Benefits:-
- It gives relief from abdominal pain, and fatigue.
- Tarragon oil is also used as an insect repellant and culinary herb.
- It helps to improve blood circulation and also boosts the immune system.
- It is beneficial for menstrual pains, hiccups, dyspepsia, and nervous indigestion.
- It helps to treat arthritis, urinary infections, parasitic infections and gastrointestinal problems.