Tamanu oil belongs to the Mangosteen family. It is scientifically known as Calophyllum Inophyllum. It is native to tropical countries like the Melanesian Islands of Vanuatu. Tamanu oil is an evergreen tree. It has a richly luxurious, dark green in color with fatty, odoriferous, and nutty in odor. It is extracted from the cold pressed method. It is thick and rich with very special nutty scent. Tamanu oil is originated in Polynesia and is also known as Kamani oil and beauty-leaf oil. It is extracted from the nut seeds of the tree. It is also known as Foraha oil.
Uses & Benefits:-
· Tamanu oil helps to reduce scarring and regenerates the skin.
· It can be widely used in skin problems.
· It provides a relief against from the redness of the skin.
· Tamanu oil is used in ingredient for cosmetic formulations and hair conditioning products.
· It helps to regenerate the skin by stimulating the growth of healthy fresh cells.
· It can be also used on other types of scars and also on stretch marks.
|Product Name||Tamanu Oil|
|Botanical Name||Calophyllum inophyllum|
|Product Code||MS - 1522|
|Country of Origin||Madagascar|
|Color & Odor||Dark green to brown viscous liquid. Nutty aromatic odor.|
|Methods of Extraction||Cold Pressed|