Rosalina essential oil is obtained from the tree and leaves through the method of hydro distillation. It has an earthy, fresh, lemony and buttery aroma. It is also known as lavender tea tree and swamp paperbark which is native to the Australia. It is botanically known as melaleuca ericifolia.
Uses & Benefits:-
- It helps to treat skin conditions and respiratory system.
- It is widely used in the perfumery for making fragrances.
- It absorbs the skin and nasal.
- It is very effective for steam inhalation.
- It is mostly used in the production of creams, soaps, body and bath care products.
|Product Name||Rosalina Essential Oil|
|Botanical Name||Melaleuca ericifolia|
|Product Code||MS - 1547|
|Country of Origin||Australia|
|Color & Odor||Pale yellow to yellow liquid, Characteristic woodsy, floral camphorous odor|
|Methods of Extraction||Steam Distilled|