Manuka oil can be known as manuka tree in a base of pure almond oil. Manuka Oil also known as broom tea - tree, manuka myrtle and new zealand tea tree and it has long been valued for its remedy ability. Manuka oil help the skin natural healing process.This calming oi has antibacterial, antifungal and anti- inflammantory properties. The main components of this oil are caryophllene, geraniol, pinene, and linalol.There are another strange this about this oil. It is an ever tree with a hight of 7 to 16 feets. It has small leaves and thick branches with short spines. Botanically named Leptospermum Scoparium, the oil is steam-distilled to obtain. The non hazardous oil of Manuka is a lucid, slenderly consistent running fluid with a honey-like sweet aroma and sharp, spicy flavour. It is clear and pale yellow in appearance.
- It provides relief from dandruff and also treat inflammation in body.
- It provides relief from cough and cold and promotes growth and healing of wounds.
- It is very useful in eliminating fungal infections and also helps to prevent premature skin aging/
- Manuka oil can help calm down the body,s allergic reactions.
- Its provides from depression, anxiety, anger and stress.
- It helps reduce pain and swelling caused by insect bite or venomous sting.
Monoterpenes, Sesquiterpenes and Triketones form the major composition of this oil.
|Product Name||manuka oil|
|Botanical Name||Leptospermum scoparium|
|Product Code||MS - 1131|
|Country of Origin||New Zealand|
|Color & Odor||Clear yellow,Aromatic, typical|
|Methods of Extraction||Steam distilled|