Malkangni oil is an Ayurvedic oil which is also known as Black Oil, Jyotishmati Oil. It is used from the ancient in Indian ayurveda system. The other name of malkangni plant is celastrus paniculata. It is native to India. This plant grows at elevations up to 1800 m. It gives a felling of well-being. This oil is extracted through cold pressed method from its seeds. Malkangni oil has 2 years shelf life in raw stage. When put into form of soft gels the like become much longer. The essential oil is pept in dark and cool place like in refrigerator. Celastrus paniculats is a climbing shrub. It found all over india. This oil is related to bittersweet family. Hindi name of malkangni oil is kondgaidh, malkangani and the sanskrit name is kanguni, katabhi, jyotishka which is near the medicinal properties of the seeds. This colour is brownish yellow and it is originated in the south east asia. And chinese name it is called deng you teng. The oil is extracted from full of benefits. It has many therapeutic uses.
Uses & Benefits of Malkangni Oil
• It improves dermal problems and dandruff.
• This oil is treats all the sores and their marks.
• It also helps to bronchitis and soothes digestion.
• Malkangni oil is used for increasing memory and facilitate learning.
• It can be improve several respiratory disorders like cough, asthma, T.B and so on.
• It is very useful for sharpening the reminiscence, growing mind and betterning focus
|Product Name||Malkangni Oil|
|Botanical Name||Celastrus paniculata|
|Product Code||MS - 1322|
|Country of Origin||Rajasthan, India|
|Color & Odor||Dark brown color|
|Methods of Extraction||Cold Pressed|