The scientific name of honeysuckle is lonicera japonica. Honeysuckle also known as woodwine, goat,s leaf, dutch honeysuckle is a 'no alcohol' ,long lasting and highly aromatic oil extracted from flowers through 'steam distillation'. This yellow to brown colored oil emits a staunch but beautiful and sweet fragrance. Honeysuckle is popular flowering shrub that is basically grown in garden for its extremely fragrance and beautiful flowers. Shrub grows from 1.8m to nearly 6m. This vaulting bush belongs to the family of vine known as caprifoliaceae family of dipsacales order. It is named accordingly like chinese honeysuckle, european honeysuckle and japanese honeysuckle. Honeysuckle oil is blends with sandalwood oil and ylang ylang oil.
• It cures urinary complications, Asthma and is highly useful during child birth.
• It assists elevating the ‘psychic powers’ when rubbed on the forehead.
• It is a traditional medicine popular for its anti-venomous properties and also used as an expectorant.
• It improves immunity power and it relief from high fever.
• It maintenance of blood sugar levels.
• It protects bacterial infections and viral.
• It is also fight bladder infections and ensure smooth functioning of respiratory system.
• It relief from nausea.
Gels well with Sandalwood oil and Ylang-Ylang.
Geraniol, Eugenol, Aromadendrene and Linalool form the major constituents of this oil.
|Product Name||Honeysuckle Oil|
|Botanical Name||Lonicera Caprifolium|
|Product Code||MS - 1144|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Color & Odor||Yellow to Brown|
|Methods of Extraction||Steam Distillation|