This is an ayurvedic treatment of leprosy. It has soothing and fever tumbling properties. Essential oil is help to protect your skin from eczema and psoriasis diseases. This essential oil is very efficient for health related problems.Chaulmoogra oil is natural oil . It is extracted from the seeds of a green muscular It is found in huge scale and so many parts of southern asia. Chaulmoogra is botanically known to the world as taraktogenos kurzii and sanskrit name is tuvrak. This tall tree is a component of the achariaceae plant family. The essential oil is extracted from the chaulmoogra seeds via steam distillation method with out adding other processed products. Chaulmoogra oil is obtained from the seeds of the fruit of several species of tree in the achariaceae family. The medicinal usage of this oil is popular since several hundreds of centuries.
• This oil is used in the healing of tuberculosis.
• It is very active oil present in several lotions, balms, massage oil, ointment and creams.
• By using chaulmoogra oil, you can easily remove your skin related problems like eczema, ringworm, scabies and any other itching issues.
• It is used to relief from pain, headache etc.
• This is highly recommended for treatment of leprosy.
• By using this oil, you may be relief from congestion.
The main constituents are gynocardic acid, hypogaeic acid, cocinic acid, palmitic acid, oleic acid, gloric acid, stearic acid etc.
Chaulmoogra essential oil is effectively blends with lime water, Rose Mary, Glycerin, lavender, coconut oil etc.
|Product Name||Chaulmoogra Oil|
|Botanical Name||Hydnocarpus laurifolia|
|Product Code||MS - 1273|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Color & Odor||Pale yellow viscous liquid|
|Methods of Extraction||Dry Distillation|