This oil is very effective for blood purification and skin health. It is considered as a support of bones. It is produced by distillation process of medicinal plant. Basically it is an ayurvedic herb. This herb is helpful to improve the color of hair and nails.
• You can use this ayurvedic oil in the treatment of skin problems like scabies, eczema, boils and dermatitis.
• This essential oil is also used for strengthens bones and teeth.
• Babchi oil is used to control asthma, bronchitis and other respiratory related problems.
• This herb is very essential oil in the treatment of diabetes, kidney problems, bleeding disorders, constipation and cardiac problems.
• It also helps in the cure of cancer.
The constituents of Babchi oil are corylifol, isobavachalcone, linalool, α-elemene, isopsoralen, bavachalcone, psoralen, bakuchiol, limonene, bavachin etc.
Babchi oil is smoothly blends with pippali, ashwagandha, haritaki, gokshura, nutmeg, neem, kutki, manjishtha etc.
|Product Name||Babchi(Bakuchi) Oil|
|Botanical Name||Psoralea Corylifolia|
|Product Code||MS - 1318|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Color & Odor||Greenish liquid,Sweet balsamic aroma|